Thursday 19 May 2011

Keeping Busy


I have been keeping myself very busy over the last few days. I've added to my Etsy store, continued researching the possibilities of setting up as a photographer and tried to keep sane despite the fact that only a couple of weeks remain until redundancy looms. Reworking old photos to make them suitable for selling, is providing an element of respite from all the confusion around me and for a time, stops all the questions and fears from racing through my brain.

I did go to the optician yesterday, and have some new glasses on order! I have noticed over the past 6 months or so, a rapid deterioration in my reading ability - and so it will be some relief when I pick the new glasses up late next week to be able to see cooking instructions clearly again! The children have been getting a lot of strangely cooked food - usually due to me misreading temperatures or timings!

No comments:

Post a Comment